What is pet insurance?
Similar to health insurance for the people in your family, pet insurance helps you cover the cost of caring for your pets. You pay for the pet insurance through coverage through convenient after-tax payroll deductions.
My Pet Protection from Nationwide helps you provide your pets with the best care possible by reimbursing you for vet bills. You can get cash back for accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and more. Choose 70% or 50% reimbursement for the level of coverage that fits your needs. You’re free to use any vet and will get additional benefits for emergency boarding, lost pet advertising and more.
To enroll, go to www.petinsurance.com/choc and use Group ID 8685 or call (877) 738-7874.
My Pet Protection
Choice of 70%, or 50% back on veterinary bills. This plan includes coverage on the following:
- Accidents and illnesses
- Hereditary and congenital conditions
- Dental diseases
- Behavioral treatments
- Rx therapeutic diets and supplements
- Can use any vet
- Choice of reimbursement options (70% or 50%) of your vet bill
- $250 annual deductible
- Annual maximum benefit $7,500
- No age limitations; rates will not increase with age
- Simple pricing – rates are based two factors only – state and species
- No waiting period for Hereditary coverage
- 24/7 vethelpline® is available as a free service ($150 value)
- Avian and exotic plan coverages
- Advertising and reward expenses
- Emergency boarding
- Loss due to theft
- Mortality benefit