At Financial Partners, you’re a member, not an account number. And it’s our personal mission to Build Lifetime Financial Partnerships, which means helping CHOC employees and all of our members save money, make money, and save time.
Whether you are looking to build credit, buy your first car, or purchase your dream home, Financial Partners is collaborating with CHOC to provide you with free financial counseling, educational seminars, and more to you reach your financial goals.
You’ll have access to all the products and services to help you get there:
- Home Loans, Auto Loans, Personal Loans and more
- Credit Cards
- Checking & Savings Accounts
- Certificates and Money Market Accounts
- FREE Financial Education Online Courses
- FREE Credit Reviews
- Investments & Insurance Services
- Online & Mobile Banking
RSVP today for one of several free seminars, hosted by the Credit Union!
Start your path to a healthy financial future! Contact Gina Breaux at (714) 978-5062 or gbreaux@FPCU.org to schedule a one-on-one appointment today.
SAVE MORE. EARN MORE. DO MORE.
Your employer has partnered with Credit Union of Southern California (CU SoCal). Since 1954, CU SoCal has helped those in our communities to save and earn more—with a genuine care to help you financially thrive.
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Online & Mobile Bill Pay
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Apple Pay
- You’re pre-qualified for $1500 loan1
- Auto, boat, motorcycle, recreational
- Home, HELOC
- Personal, Commercial
- Visa® Credit Card
- Videos & Articles
- Personal Financial Coaching
Financial and retirement planning with professional financial advisors onsite.
More free ATMs than the largest bank
- Rewards Checking
- Earn dividends and reward points. Also includes identity theft monitoring and assistance.
- Free auto-buying service
- Real estate rewards program
- Personally answered phone calls
- Protection plans
- Worldwide shared branch locations
- 24/7 toll-free phone account access
OPEN YOUR ACCOUNT ONLINE, ON YOUR SMARTPHONE, & IN THE BRANCH
562.698.8326 | 866.287.6225 toll-free
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.-6 p.m. | Saturday: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
1. The $1,500 Preferred Partner Loan with a rate of 9.99% APR for a 24-month term, is offered to qualified CU SoCal Members with a credit score of 600 or more, as obtained by CU SoCal, and 16.99% APR to qualified Members with a credit score 599 and below. The approximate monthly payment per $1,000 for a 24-month term at 9.99% APR is $46.15 and at 16.99% APR is $49.45. Qualified Members must be employed 6 months or more with Preferred Partner employee groups that have partnered with CU SoCal and have a CU SoCal Checking Account with a minimum monthly direct deposit of $250. All new accounts will be verified through ChexSystems® and are subject to approval. For Membership or checking account terms and conditions, please visit CUSoCal.org. Member must submit most recent paystub from Preferred Partner employer. Account(s) and loan(s) must be in good standing. If you’ve had any CU SoCal loan delinquencies, you may not qualify. Offer is subject to change.