If you live in Riverside County or San Bernardino County:
- Rideshare Plus offers a $5 a day Incentive Program for those associates who are brand new to ridesharing. If you rideshare, you will be paid $2 a day in gift cards every day you rideshare up to three months. You may register at www.iecommuter.org under employer name CHOC HOSPITAL.
- Rideshare Plus Rewards Program offers access to Entertainment website for online discounts. You may register at www.iecommuter.org under employer name CHOC HOSPITAL.
- Rideshare flyer – English
- Rideshare flyer – Spanish
Bicycle Storage Access
CHOC provides a secure bike lot for those associates who wish to ride their bike to work to the Main Campus in Orange. If interested, visit the Security Services office located on the lower level of the Research building next to the Outpatient Pharmacy where you will be assigned a key to the bicycle gate. The bicycle lot is in the visitor parking structure and is located on the Providence Street side near the parking garage exit.
Van Pool and Train Subsidies
To receive the subsidy for train or van pool, complete the expense reimbursement request form, with receipts attached, on PAWS under the Form Bank in Accounts Payable.
- Van Pool or Train Pass
- $40 subsidy for a monthly pass
- $10 subsidy for a weekly pass
- $2 subsidy for a 1 roundtrip pass
- $1 subsidy for a one-way pass